Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide hands-on support to your assigned team(s) and including Managers and Top Management as necessary. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying;
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filling system;
- Draft, process and maintain correspondence (internal and external) including letters, memos, emails, presentations, etc;
- Draft, process and keep track of specific administrative project budgets, expense reports, cash requests, etc
- Perform data entry;
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems;
- Answer calls from clients regarding their inquiries;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Secretarial, Linguistics/ Languages or equivalent
- 1+ year on hands on administrative support experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must;
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment;
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English (written and verbal);
- Diligent, willing to learn, and responsible;
- Possess good logic and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
- Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
- Letter of motivation. Please address specific job responsibilities and qualification requirements.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
- Copy of your identity card (KTP)
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of courses and trainings
- Reference letters
- Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at the address below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials carefully, as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.