General Operations (Field)
Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness. Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As a General Operations (Field), you will provide day-to-day support and input to field operations in Putranto Alliance group.
Your specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct company registrations and submit application documents in coordination with government authorities, etc;
- Receive and compile information on compliance and prepare reports to project managers, legal staff and top management;
- Ensure field operations are conducted to a high standard which meets or exceeds client requirements;
- Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures; Ensure proper quality control procedures are utilized; and
- Effectively control costs.
- Hold a minimum of Associate Degree (D3) in any field;
- Have 1+ years working experience as General Operations (Field);
- Have familiarity and knowledge of government authorities, and basic corporate compliance requirements;
- Be honest, diligent, initiative, willing to learn and responsible;
- Possess good logic and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work in a team and individually;
- Have strong negotiation skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
- Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
Letter of motivation
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
Copy of your identity card (KTP)
Certificates of courses and trainings
Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at our company address or via email at email@example.com.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.