Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness. Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As a Receptionist, you will be the face of our organization and the first person welcoming clients and other guests. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Receive in-person visitors and answering telephone calls in a professional and pleasant manner;
- Inform relevant internal parties of incoming guests’ arrival;
- Maintain lists of incoming guests and telephone calls;
- Process incoming and outgoing mail;
- Ensure cleanliness and readiness of all meeting rooms;
- Maintain meeting rooms schedule;
- Maintain reception area and ensure clean, welcoming and pleasant environment;
- Maintain drivers and messenger’s schedules; and
- Provide support and assistance to General Administration, Infrastructure, Team Leaders, Managers, and Top Management team as necessary.
- Hold a minimum of Associate Degree (D3) in any field;
- Be proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel a plus;
- Speak clearly and articulately;
- Have good understanding and speaking ability in Indonesian and English;
- Maintain clean, tidy and presentable appearance at all times;
- Be diligent, willing to learn, and responsible;
- Possess good logic and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
- Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
- Letter of motivation. Please address specific job responsibilities and qualification requirements.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
- Copy of your identity card (KTP)
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of courses and trainings
- Reference letters
- Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at the address below or via email at email@example.com.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials carefully, as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.