System and Audit Team
Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
Our strength and expertise come from:
- Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
- Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
- Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
- Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As a Systems & Audit Team Member, you will part of a dynamic team of professionals that ensure Putranto Alliance maintains a Quality Management System that complies with our requirements under the ISO 9001:2015.
This exciting opportunity is open to people with or without experience in a Systems & Audit work environment.
Your specific role and responsibilities will require you to:
- Report to the Systems & Auditor Team Leader, who will provide guidance and mentoring,
- Provide general assistance with Quality Management System (QMS) Audits of the company according to the Audit Program and QMS Procedure,
- Assist with the planning of each internal and external audit, including: notification of audits, ensuring that Audit Plan has been dispatched to auditees, providing assistance to auditors during the steps of preparation,
- Act as a facilitator of external audits, interfacing between auditors and auditees,
- Ensure the successful completion of the audit,
- Process the signed audit reports within the deadline,
- Ensure that conclusions of the audit are understood by the auditees,
- Manage and monitor nonconformities with respect to the QMS Procedure,
- Ensure that any nonconformities are correctly entered into the database, and make sure relevant persons address the nonconformance by the deadline given,
- Monitor the status of the Corrective and Preventive action requests and action plans.
- Promote opportunities for improvement within the organization.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree (S1) in any field;
- s/he is a hardworking, honest, ethical, team player who can think logically and systematically;
- s/he can communicate effectively in both Bahasa Indonesia and English, solve problems, plan work, create work flow processes and procedures, use Microsoft office software; and
- s/he knows about quality management systems, comprehends the process management approach to delivering products or services, and is able to implement a Plan / Do / Check / Act methodology. Or alternatively: s/he is a fast learner who is capable of quickly understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
- Letter of motivation. Please address specific job responsibilities and qualification requirements.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
- Copy of your identity card (KTP)
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of courses and trainings
- Reference letters
- Other supporting documents
- To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at the address below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials carefully, as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.