Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As a Tax Officer, you will make sure that the correct amount of tax is being paid and that fraud has not taken place. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules;
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner;
- Create tax data collection systems;
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities;
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments;
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Taxation;
- Have 1+ years of working experience as Tax Officer;
- Familiar with tax reconciliation and Tax administration;
- Having Tax Brevet A and B certification is a must;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Computer literate and strong analytical thinking;
- Good knowledge of tax regulation and law;
- Diligent, willing to learn, and responsible;
- Possess good logic and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
- Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
- Letter of motivation. Please address specific job responsibilities and qualification requirements.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
- Copy of your identity card (KTP)
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of courses and trainings
- Reference letters
- Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at the address below or via email at email@example.com.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials carefully, as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.