Human Resource Generalist
Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As a Human Resource Generalist, you will develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in in Putranto Alliance group. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Handling all procedure and technical of BPJS Labor and Health
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Management/ Psychology or equivalent;
- Have 1+ year(s) working experience as Human Resource (Field),
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Have a strong knowledge of Human Resource, Payroll & Government regulation;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must;
- Be honest, diligent, initiative, willing to learn and responsible;
- Possess good logic and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work in a team and individually;
- Have strong negotiation skills; and
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically;
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
- Letter of motivation. Please address specific job responsibilities and qualification requirements.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
- Copy of your identity card (KTP)
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of courses and trainings
- Reference letters
- Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at the address below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials carefully, as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.