Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness. Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As an E-Commerce Coordinator, you will help to develop and
maintain the Putranto Alliance e-commerce marketing strategies.
Your specific responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with Marketing team, implement ecommerce marketing campaigns, strategies, plans and objectives on a regular basis;
- Monitor and analyze daily e-commerce activities and produce consistent reports; and
- Coordinate across departments to implement overall marketing and communication strategies.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, with relevant course work in E-commerce;
- Have 1+ year of hands-on experience in startup Ecommerce;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (proficiency in any E-commerce platform a plus);
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Indonesian and English;
- Be diligent, willing to learn, and responsible;
- Possess good logic and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
- Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
Letter of motivation
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
Copy of your identity card (KTP)
Certificates of courses and trainings
Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at our company address or via email at email@example.com.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.