Expatriates who have stayed in Indonesia with a KITAS for at least 5 years may apply for a Permanent Residence Permit (KITAP).
Permanent Residence Permit (KITAP)
1 month after all documents complete
- Application Letter
- Sponsorship Letter
- Identity Card (KTP) of sponsor
- Domicile Letter
- Copy and original of passport
- Copy and original of all current and valid KITAS documents
- Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights No. 27 Year 2014 concerning the Technical Procedures for the Granting, Extension, Refusal, Cancellation and Expiry of Visitation Stay Permit, Temporary Residence Permit, Permanent Residence Permit as well as Exception to the Requirement for a Stay Permit
- Government Regulation No. 31 Year 2013 concerning Implementing Regulations in Law No. 6 Year 2011 concerning Immigration
- Government Regulation No. 18 Year 2005 concerning Changes to Government Regulation No. 32 Year 1994 concerning Visa, Entry Permit, and Immigration Permits
- Circular No. IMI-1380.GR.01.11.Year 2014 concerning the Granting of Extension of Unlimited Permanent Residence Permit and Personalization of Temporary or Permanent Residence Permit
Should you encounter and immigration issues or need assistance with visa or stay permit applications, please do not hesitate to contact Prudenta Business Advisory and/or Manullang & Putranto Law Firm.