The Permanent Business License – Industrial (IUI) is an operational permit issued by BKPM to foreign investment companies (PT PMA) for investment in manufacturing industries outside of oil, gas and geothermal exploitation. Some IUI applications may require a financial audit by a Public Accountant.
Contact one of our associates at Prudenta Business Advisory for the most up-to-date news and regulations regarding IUI applications.
Our Permits & Licenses Services include:
- Principle Investment License (Izin Prinsip)
- Permanent Business License – Industrial (IUI)
- Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT)
- Industrial Registration (TDI)
- Noise & Disturbance Permit (UUG-HO)
- Environmental Impact Analysis (AMDAL)
- Environmental Monitoring & Management Efforts (UPL-UKL)
- Product Certification (SNI)
Permanent Business License – Industrial (IUI)
14 working days upon receipt by BKPM of all complete documents.
- Articles of Association with all amendments and approvals and all company registrations and licenses
- Principle License (Izin Prinsip) from BKPM
- Latest Capital Investment Report (LKPM)
- Proof of office/industrial property ownership or rental
- List of industrial/manufacturing equipment
- Building Construction Permit (IMB)
- Noise and Disturbance Permit (UUG-HO)
Law No. 13 Year 1995 regarding Industrial Business License