The Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT) is an operational permit issued by BKPM to foreign investment companies (PT PMA) for investments in most industries/business fields other than manufacturing and oil, gas and geothermal exploitation. Some IUT applications may require a financial audit by a Public Accountant.
Contact one of our associates at Prudenta Business Advisory for the most up-to-date news and regulations regarding IUI applications.
Our Permits & Licenses Services include:
- Principle Investment License (Izin Prinsip)
- Permanent Business License – Industrial (IUI)
- Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT)
- Industrial Registration (TDI)
- Noise & Disturbance Permit (UUG-HO)
- Environmental Impact Analysis (AMDAL)
- Environmental Monitoring & Management Efforts (UPL-UKL)
- Product Certification (SNI)
Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT)
14 working days upon receipt by BKPM of all complete documents.
- Articles of Association with all amendments and approvals and all company registrations and licenses
- Principle License (Izin Prinsip) from BKPM
- Latest Capital Investment Report (LKPM)
- Proof of office/industrial property ownership or rental
- List of industrial/manufacturing equipment
- Building Construction Permit (IMB)
- Noise and Disturbance Permit (UUG-HO), if any