After establishing a corporate entity and obtaining a Tax Identification Number (NPWP), a company may open a bank account in Indonesia to facilitate its business transactions.
- Company bank account number(s)
- 1 - 3 working days
- Articles of Association of parent company, with all amendments, approvals and licenses
- Copy of ID of shareholder(s), director(s) and commissioner(s)
- Power of Attorney to company bank account manager
- Copy of ID of grantor and grantee of Power of Attorney
- Reference letter from a reputable financial institution