Manullang & Putranto Law Firm is licensed to provide Plant Variety Rights consultation to protect new varieties of plants resulting from research, testing, discovery and development of existing varieties. A new, unique, uniform and stable plant variety may be registered for protection of exclusive rights.
Plant Variety Rights Certificate valid for 20 years for seasonal varieties and 25 years for annual varieties.
- Completed application form
- Identity card/passport of applicant
- Last will and testament and identity card(s) of heirs
- Name of variety and description of its origins, characteristics and important features.
- Photograph or illustration of description
- Power of Attorney to Plant Variety Rights consultant
Law No. 29 Year 2000 regarding Plant Variety Rights
Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture No. 61/OT.140/10/2010
Presidential Decree No. 14 Year 2004 regarding Requirements and Procedures for the Protection of Plant Varieties