Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
- Law No. 11 of 2008 regarding Information and Electronic Transactions as amended by Law No. 19 of 2016;
- Government Regulation No. 71 of 2019 regarding System Providers and Electronic Transactions;
- Ministry of Communication and Informatics Regulation No. 19 of 2014 regarding Handling of Negative Site Content;
- Ministry of Communication and Informatics Regulation No. 36 of 2014 regarding Procedures of Registering Electronics System Providers;
- Ministry of Communication and Informatics Regulation No. 4 of 2016 regarding Information Security Management System; and
- Ministry of Communication and Informatics Regulation No. 20 of 2016 regarding Personal Data Protection in Electronics System.
We may add the above information in accordance with the development of law in Indonesia.
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Personal data collection is carried out in a limited and specific manner, legally valid, properly, and transparently.
- Processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with its purpose;
- Personal data processing is carried out by guaranteeing the rights of the personal data owner;
- the processing of personal data is carried out accurately, whole, not misleading, updated, and can be justified;
- Personal data processing is carried out by protecting the security of personal data from unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized alteration, misuse, destruction and/or loss of personal data;
- Personal data processing is carried out by notifying the purpose and processing activities, as well as failure to protect personal data;
- Personal data is destroyed and/or deleted after the retention period ends or at the request of the personal data owner unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations; and
- Personal data processing is carried out responsibly by fulfilling the implementation of the personal data protection principles and can be clearly proven.
We may process your personal data when:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us a legally valid permission to do so;
- Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interests;
- We need to comply with the law; and
- Payment processing is required.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
- To provide you with our services;
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather valuable analysis or information to improve our services;
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues; and
- To contact you with marketing and promotional materials (newsletters, reminders, etc.) and other information that may be of interest to you (if you wish not to receive any of the materials, you can choose to unsubscribe).
In addition, we may use your personal data for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information with your consent.
SCOPE OF DATA THAT WE Collect
Scope of personal data that we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Address, city, province, state, ZIP code, country (location); and/or
- Other personal data which combined to identify somebody.
We also collect information on how our services are accessed and used. Usage data generally include the following but are not limited to: Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, device type, visited pages and visit period.
To ensure seamless experience when browsing this website, you are required to accept cookies. However, you are also offered an option in which you can refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Data processing that we may perform are:
- acquisition and collection;
- processing and
- correcting and updating;
- announcing, transferring, distribution, or disclosure;
- deletion or destruction.
We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies
You have the right to request information about the clarity of identity, the basis of legal interests, the purpose of the request and use of personal data, and our accountability.
You have the right to complete your personal data before we process it.
By written request:
- You have the right to access your personal data in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- You have the right to update and/or correct mistakes and/or inaccuracies of your personal data in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- You have the right to end processing, delete and/or destroy your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent for the processing of your personal data that has been given to us.
- You have the right to object to decision-making based solely on automatic processing of a person’s profile (profiling).
You have the right to choose or not to choose the processing of personal data through a pseudonymous mechanism for certain purposes.
You have the right to postpone or limit the processing of Personal Data proportionally in accordance with the purposes for processing the Personal Data.
You have the right to get and/or use your personal data from us in a form that is in accordance with the structure and/or format commonly used or readable by electronic systems or hardware used in interoperability between electronic systems. We handle subject’s access requests in accordance with the law prevails in Indonesia. We ensure the security of any personal data we hold through data storage
technologies that meets the Indonesian law compliance requirements.